World HS Code Search
- HS編碼（HS code）國際商品統一分類代碼是Harmonized System Code的縮寫
- 進出口貨品分類(HS Code)：HS Code，中文名稱，英文名稱，單位
- SITC：國際貿易貨品標準分類 Standard International Trade Classification
- ISIC：國際工業產品分類 International Standard Industrial Classification
- ISIC Code：產品碼，產品中文名稱，產品英文名稱 單位，定義，範圍
- CCC code：中華民國商品標準分類號列…Standard Classification of the Republic Chin code
- 是國際海關公認的進出口產品分類標準，成為中華民國商品分類號，也就是一般所謂的稅則編號CCC code貨品分類號列
- 目前所使用的HS Code共有六碼，依據國際商品分類原則所編；加兩碼(共八碼)即成為海關課爭關稅的進口分類稅則；再加上兩碼(共十碼)
查詢方法：依產品分類(C.C.C. Code)或H.S code查詢
|The HS (Harmonized Commodity Description and Coding System) is an international system of names and numbers for classifying traded products created by the World Customs Organization and used in determining tariffs on items shipped internationally.|
The HS is based on the fundamental principle that goods are classified by what they are and not according to their stage of fabrication, use, "made in" status or any other such criteria.
The HS nomenclature is logically structured by economic activity or component material. For example, animals and animal products are found in one section; machinery and mechanical appliances, which are grouped by function, are found in another.
The nomenclature is divided into 21 Sections, which, in general, group goods produced in the same sector of the economy.
Each Section is comprised of one or more Chapters with the entire nomenclature being comprised of 97 Chapters.
HS codes have been established along the following hierarchical logic;
• HS-2 refers to the Chapter
• HS-4 refers to the Heading
• HS-6 refers to the Subheading
For example, product code 060110 refers to Chapter 6 (Live trees and other plants: bulbs, roots, etc…), Heading 01 (Bulbs, tubers, tuberous roots…dormant, in growth or in flower, etc….), and Subheading 10 (Bulbs, tubers, tuberous roots…. Dormant).
Further subdivisions (HS-8, HS-10, and HS12) are made by individual countries and trading blocks according to their specific tariff and statistical needs. These "final" product codes are contained in the particular Harmonized Tariff Schedules of the world.
The tariff and tariff-related provisions (e.g.- numerical codes and article descriptions) are presented in tabular format containing several columns. In those columns are contained the headings, subheadings, statistical annotations, article descriptions and rates of duty.